Originally uploaded by Schemer on 19th January 2012 20:13 pm
Minesweeper in GMod!
Copy the file into your garrysmod/lua directory (usually C:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps//garrysmod/garrysmod/lua). Afterwards simply write lua_openscript_cl "schemer_minesweeper.lua" into your console. Also, http://www.squidoo.com/minesweeper
- a tutorial on Minesweeper.
Here's the console command list.
* sch_ms_play - creates a minesweeper board to play on.
* sch_ms_remove - removes the minesweeper board.
* sch_ms_setnumcells - sets new amount of cells (default: 9; min: 6; max: 50).
* sch_ms_setcellsize - sets new cell size (default: 30; min: 15; max: 45).
* sch_ms_setnummines - sets new amount of mines (default: 9; min: 6; max: 50).