=| PCMod Release - V1.0.0 |=
A set of components and wires, that allows you to form a PC network ingame. Includes network routers, sound speakers, laptops and more!
Forum Thread: http://forums.facepunchstudios.com/showthread.php?p=12287997#post12287997
== Installation Instructions ==
* New Installation *
1) Copy the PCMod folder out of this archive, and put it into \steamapps\\garrysmod\garrysmod\addons\ folder.
* Upgrading from BETA *
1) Delete the PCMod folder out of \steamapps\\garrysmod\garrysmod\addons\.
2) If you haven't done step 1, do it otherwise IT WON'T WORK.
3) Ensure step 1 is complete.
4) Check steps 2 and 3.
5) Now, copy the PCMod folder out of this archive, and put it into \steamapps\\garrysmod\garrysmod\addons\ folder.
* Notes *
If you have problems when joining a server and you are getting console errors, you may need to clean up gmod. If you don't fancy cleaning up the whole of gmod, try deleting the "Dua" folder out of your "Cache" folder. (Yes, Dua, not Lua). If you have no idea how to do this, or how to clean gmod, contact someone who does.
== Usage Instructions ==
PCMod is simple to use. There is a new tab that should appear next to 'Wire' or 'Stargate' or whatever else you have installed. In there, is a selection of tools you can use. From there, unless you are a noob, it should be easy. For a more thorough guide, see the PCMod wiki or the forum thread.
== Change Log ==
- 1st November 2008 - (Release V1.0.0)
ADD - Speaker entity. Emits any kind of sound you want.
ADD - Splitter entity. Allows multiple speakers to be connected to 1 input.
ADD - Speaker Linker toolmode.
ADD - MusicX program.
ADD - FileViewer program. (Installed by default). Currently does not show files or let you save any files, but this is planned feature. Does show folder structure though.
CHANGE - Moved most entities across from SetNWVar library to my own beamvars library.
CHANGE - Cleaned up all of the code. Now is easy to read and find functions.