ATTENTION: A lua file was included with this upload so that it could go through, don't bother trying to install said lua file.
MORE ATTENTION:: DO NOT FLAME BECAUSE TWINFIRE MADE HIS VERSION OF THIS BEFORE ME! I DID GET THE CONCEPT FROM HIM BUT THIS ONE HAS BEEN CHANGED AND MANY FEATURES ADDED AND IMPROVED ON.
Reasons why this one, less cluttering.
2. Stable construction, not bouncy
3. Most of it is in an expression gate, faster and less chips = less cluttering
4. Entire lock system improved
5. Entire hinting system is improved.. its not as simple as looking at the right chip any more.. you actualy have to think about it for a second or two. Also, I'm going to improve it to require the hitting of all the bottles in a specific order in the future.
6. I never actualy used Twinfire's, only read and heard from a friend about how his hinting system was.
7. You can save the expression gate and reuse it if you like, it's user friendly in its coding so anyone with expression gate experiance can figure it out.
Below is a copy of the readme... I'd recomend reading it as it details how to defuse the bomb... also at the end it contains spoilers on how to defuse the bomb using the hinting screens... two spoilers are present, a mild one and one that totally reveals...
VERSION 2.0 (1.0 being Twinfire's version)
== Revan's Wired Defuseable Bomb ==
== To install: ==
== extract to your garrysmod\data\adv_duplicator ==
== folder. ==
== NOTICE!!! I MAKE TUTORIALS FOR WIREMOD ( http://www.revan-cplusplus.proboards.com
Shoot/crowbar/destroy the lock... the timer
next shoot/crowbar/destroy the bottle that
corresponds to the pattern found on the
screens (for sp