Originally uploaded by thingshappen on 22nd June 2008 14:32 pm
New facepunch thread: http://forums.facepunchstudios.com/showthread.php?p=10469734#post10469734
Old facepunch thread: http://forums.facepunchstudios.com/showthread.php?p=9935924#post9935924
Official website: http://xuras.co.cc
Old map thread: http://garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=39358
Steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Wired_Bot_Group
Old youtube video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=RufGRaN_0xI
New youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exYkdJP0ydE
My steam ID: STEAM_0:1:15987148
And hi to Davids Forums...
First of all if you downloaded the original gm_botmap, thanks.
This is the second release of gm_botmap, a large multi purpose map for GarrysMod. Many people have posted bugs and suggestions for this version, and I believe I have enough new features to release a new version. For those who don't know about gm_botmap then refer to the links below, which will give you all the information you need.
DO NOT MODIFY THIS MAP IN ANY WAY, THIS INCLUDES DECOMPILING.
- Delete everything associated with botmap_v1, if you can't then just delete the textures from v1.
- Put the gm_botmap_v2 folder into your addons folder.
- Launch GMod.
===Fixes and Additions===
- Textures in the BSP, you can now download the map from servers
- Water area extended
- Displacement's (Hills) Are now smoother
- Hills underwater
- AI nodes everywhere
- Trigger for the teleporters are now lower, so you actually have to step into them instead of fly over them
- The train lift is now moved further back, so the sharp corner in V1 where everyone derailed is now fixed
- Another coloured strip has been added to each station, this appears to be black but each station has a unique RGB number, such as 1 1 1, 2 2 2, 3 3 3 and so on
- Hoverboard park added
- Stairs added to the back of the train aligner so you can get onto it easier
- Every button to switch tracks etc is now on the floor so you no longer need a