Originally uploaded by ... (37) on 2nd February 2011 17:43 pm
NOTE: This is an unfinished version of Rev10. Everything works fine but the "dmod_upload" command is not implemented yet and ghosts are bugged on multiplayer. I also didn't check for possible bugs. Also, a lot of DMod messages still don't appear in the chat. Check the console for those messages.
Due to shortage of time I'm no longer able to finish it, but Singleplayer should be fine as it is.
I have not written any tutorial for the GUI yet. Have fun exploring it. I will appreciate 3rd-party tutorials.
- More than one window at the same time
- Movable windows
- Little car display showing how fast a single loop runs
- Custom values not listed in the GUIs by changing the values in the textboxes manually
- Command preview for copying and a button for executing the command.http://i52.tinypic.com/2i71w0z.jpg
- Easy access through the main menu opened by a single keybind
- GUIs for starting and stopping animations and creating keyframes
- Shortcut commands to certain windows which can be bound to keyshttp://i55.tinypic.com/ega8tw.jpg
- Hideable windows
Ghost Remover STool:http://i54.tinypic.com/dw2tlv.jpghttp://i52.tinypic.com/2uojmef.jpg
How to add:
Extract to the addons folder.
You have to delete older versions of DMod.
Read the tutorial in the addon folder (addons/DModRev10BETA/Tutorial.html) before starting with DMod. (Although DMod has a GUI the tutorial is still based on commands. But the GUI uses the same parameters/settings. You should also check the manual.txt since the tutorial may include outdated information.)
Added GUI (bind +dmod_gui to a key, example: bind "F" "+dmod_gui" )
DMod now bases on Temporary File Caches*, shortly TFC.
dmod_new is now clientside.
^ Files will be created in the client's data folder.
^ The conte