Unzip it in your wire folder.
This evil hacking device allows you to "inject viruses" into other wire components.
These viruses can make the hacked component self-destruct when triggered, or even worse, affect its parented entities or its owner.
Well, how to use it ? Just select it in Wire - I/O, set up your evil parameters, spawn it, and point it to something. If the aimed entity can be hacked, the beam will turn red. Just trigger the "Inject" input to put the virus into this entity. If the operation has been succesful, the beam will turn green.
Here are the different options:
TriggerInput : this event happens when the one of the entity's input changes.
- Explode : The entity explodes
- Ignite : The entity ignites itself
- Ignite Owner : The entity ignites its owner for 10 seconds
- Kill Owner : The entity... kills its owner. What were you waiting for ?
- Weld hierarchy to world : Welds to world every entity attached to it
- No collide hierarchy : The entity and every entity attached to it doesn't collide with world and other props anymore
- Ignite hierarchy : The entity ignites every entity attached to it
Think : this event happens periodically
- Output random values : Outputs random values each 0.02 seconds
- Alarm : Blocks some functions of the entity and makes it emit a loud alarm sound
ShowOutput : Tick this if you want the entity to show some custom text when you look at it. Doesn't work on some entities such as thrusters and rangers.
Text : Enter the custom text to display here.
Better not put this on a server unless it's restricted to admins only. ;P
Have fun, and happy hacking.