It contains all the features my paid MOTDs have including:
1. Usergroup whitelisting - Don't want certain groups to see the MOTD when they first initially spawn in? Simply add their Usergroup to a table.
2. Access via a chat and console command - Both are easy to change.
3. An extensive config file with clear instructions.
4. Whether or not it should show up when the client initially connects.
5. Buttons can either be coloured individually or if it's enabled, swapped between two colours as shown above.
6. None of that dumb timer bullshit for when you can press the close button. (seriously who came up with that it's horrible)
How to use:
1. Simply installing by dropping NiandraMOTD into your addons folder and restarting.
2. See lua/autorun/sh_niandramotd_config.lua for server side info, such as what command to use to open it, etc
2. See lua/auorun/client/cl_niandramotd_config.lua for clientside info, including overall design as well as how to edit/add buttons to the list.
I don't really mind what you do with the code, as long as it's not sold, so go crazy.
This download looks like an addon. You need to extract the downloaded zip and put the addon folder in your Garry's Mod addons folder. You should end up with a directory structure similar to below:
NiandraMOTD <-- Addon folder!
Esdkill, BratPfxnne, ExtremeBlackLiu, MysteryEstonia, Bastoss, Taviri, ILJUKHA, Washere, Maddhatz, Fran2014, vasyapetrovpvp, comradeGopnik, Raynerv, jonesboy1999, No Name, Star, Star, holajr.rozo, Neo/Ginera, ˣᵉʳᵘᵀᵉᶜ, αнмє∂?, Maruan, [GER] Flash08YT, [SG] Corpse [HA], NoName, Crazynator, HydroGaming, MacNCheeseey, gmodtr, Inspector Spacetime, yagizaydemir23, 3060078415, NeoTeXaS, オディオ, Gaming2Simple, pAlastinus | TryHardD, Priliv, R.E.D, masterorninja205, [NightGames] PowerCrafterHD, Lucky, The Lost Phantom, The Lost Phantom, ⎝⧹Dookis⎝⧹, henry, twitch.tv/twitchdeadline, ⎛⎝Jluc_6e3_TpycoB⎠⎞, Salame, [KoLa] opps 42, LA FLAME (25-23) +2528 others