Originally uploaded by [\Ä¤×Ä¢/] NeRo on 21st June 2010 17:51 pm
NEW ulx mod!
--FacePunch thread http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=260947
Why should you use ULX?
Our history and reputation:
* ULX, besides being the oldest and most mature admin mod, is the oldest and most mature lua script still in use. The first version of ULX was released days after GM9.
* The team lead, Megiddo, has been producing mods for garrysmod since January of 2005 with the release of what would become UGM (which sadly isn't around anymore). This was the first mod ever made for garrysmod.
* If the time ULX has been around isn't enough, it's also based upon AMXX, a very popular admin mod for HL1. AMXX has a huge user base and has been refined to be the perfect tool for any HL1 mod.
* Our developers focus on making ULX as dependable and as bug-free as humanly possible. Any bug you find and report to us is fixed in the next version of ULX.
* Community backing. Ulyssesmod.net has 1600+ members and 12000+ posts.
Features in ULX:
* Huge command list. Look below to see them all!
* Designed to work well with all ranges of servers. Whether you're a casual weekend server or a 64-player server, ULX will find a home in your heart.
* Autocomplete. This is one you'll have to try yourself to fully realize its potential. If you type "ulx " at a client's console, you'll get a list of commands you have access to which narrow down as you type in more characters. After that, it will help you find a target for your command or show you the full syntax. It will also list maps on your server if you type "ulx map ". It can't get any easier! We are the first and only lua mod to use this feature.
* Fully compatible to be used from a dedicated server console.
* Plays nice with other mods. Unless another mod changes the default gmod library, ULX shouldn't conflict with anything.
* Plays nice with other gamemodes. ULX does not actively change gameplay, so it should be compatible wi