Originally uploaded by Bkacjios on 12th September 2010 15:51 pm
THERE IS NOW A SVN SO I WON'T BE UPLOADING NEW VERSIONS TO GMOD CONSTANTLY ANYMOREhttp://gmodlegs.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/
This is a well deserved update to my legs 1.7 mod. It has been completely recoded. It is also now 100% clientside, so no strain will be added by adding this to your server.
-Fixed legs breaking on death due to left over private code
- Removed arm for melee holdtype, it just did not look good in many cases, mainly because they don't animate while attacking
- Made legs move forward as you look up, looks as if you are bending over to look down or something. It's definitly an improvement.
* Added option to revert to use the old mode. ( cl_legs_leanmode 0 will revert to the old way )
- Moved the legs forward a small amount
- Corrected vehicle pose parameter value ( This just adjusts where the arms are at on the steering wheel )
- Fixed ducking in air making the legs z position move up. This is determined by the size of the players ducked hull and there is no way to get it
- Added two global functions for third party modification
* ShouldDrawLegs() -- Will return if the legs should be rendered for that frame
* GetLocalPlayersLegs() -- Will return the leg entity if visible, if not visible it returns local player
- Fixed legs drawing while spectating another entity ( Example: Catdaemon's shuttle )
-Fixed animations on models in multiplayer, was caused by attempting to get the valid player models too early in the load
-Fixed cases of error models when the players model was not in "models/player/"
-Clipped legs model at location of the players eye. This should prevent you from seeing the legs model while looking up
-Added SharpEye support
*Should look normal while in use with SharpEye
*The models "breathing" pose parameter will be adjusted according to the SharpEyes level of stamina
-Legs will no longer be rendered while using the thirdperson com