Originally uploaded by Citizen_001 on 10th August 2010 03:26 am
A cliche "Lost Egyptian Temple" map made specifically for the Trouble In Terrorist Town gamemode. It features rooms available to traitors allowing for the activation of deadly traps.
This is the latest version.
- Changed staff objective (No one, not even traitors have access to the staff until after the allotted time and until it spawns at the altar).
- Removed traitor reward room, (sacrificing bodies now benefits traitors no more than it does innocents)
- Fixed chance of victim sticking to the side of the bridge after the trap is triggered.
- Blind traps now do not light up when a fellow Traitor OR Detective pass through it's area of effect.
- Added one-way window to the spike pit trap.
- Now compiled with HDR available!
- Spike wall room trap now allows for an innocent to complete a platforming challenge in order to lower the grate and allow a victim stuck in the trap to be saved.
- Map list and server creation icon now included.
Have fun, this should be the final bug-free version.
This download looks like an unpacked addon. You can either convert the files to an addon or merge the folders in the zip with the folders in your Garry's Mod folder.
Convert to Addon (Recommended)
You should end up with a directory structure similar to below:
TTT_Lost_Temple_V1 <-- Make this folder!
Or, Merge Folders (Not recommended)
This option makes it difficult to remove the content should you no longer want it. Merge any folders from the zip with the equivalent folders in your Garry's Mod folder.
Rostrot13, Gem Jack, jiN#, Dj Sub Breaker, tim, TRLB | kodi, zack, jameskitt, The Rake, Pizza-Toast14, ScotcherDev, Jini66, Nico Ni, Ghost, Chilli Pips, Dumblidore, StyleX, DreamBasher, N1ngendo, Chayichi, Don Schiggy, LEM0NTREE, SHEWAS14, SherlockBlock, Zoomkins, bunnylein, [AUT] DomiP/Dominic, Sic_Coffeepuppy, Timileinchen, karuza, Kartoffed, JohnyBezPrzepony, GamingNeeLoop, gaming55.teo, DeaNyx, Nils, Eterna, re15revisited, Redo!, George, I3ULLETSTORM1, I3ULLETSTORM1, Brisbane—Destructo, [pie] orcalvr64, WARHEAD, Krato, saldat, namegus008, sew63, mazedummy +245 others