Originally uploaded by thomasfn on 15th November 2008 20:50 pm
=====| PCMod Release - V1.0.1 |=====
A set of components and wires, that allows you to form a PC network ingame. Includes network routers, sound speakers, laptops and more!
=====| Installation Instructions |=====
--* New Installation *--
1) Copy the PCMod folder out of this archive, and put it into \steamapps\\garrysmod\garrysmod\addons\ folder.
--* Upgrading from BETA *--
1) Delete the PCMod folder out of \steamapps\\garrysmod\garrysmod\addons\.
2) If you haven't done step 1, do it otherwise IT WON'T WORK.
3) Ensure step 1 is complete.
4) Check steps 2 and 3.
5) Now, copy the PCMod folder out of this archive, and put it into \steamapps\\garrysmod\garrysmod\addons\ folder.
--* Upgrading from V1.0.0 *--
1) You should get away with overwriting the folder, but if you get problems, delete the folder and perform a fresh installation.
--* Notes *--
If you have problems when joining a server and you are getting console errors, you may need to clean up gmod. If you don't fancy cleaning up the whole of gmod, try deleting the "Dua" folder out of your "Cache" folder. (Yes, Dua, not Lua). If you have no idea how to do this, or how to clean gmod, contact someone who does.
=====| Usage Instructions |=====
PCMod is simple to use. There is a new tab that should appear next to 'Wire' or 'Stargate' or whatever else you have installed. In there, is a selection of tools you can use. From there, unless you are a noob, it should be easy. For a more thorough guide, see the PCMod wiki or the forum thread.
=====| Change Log |=====
- 15th November 2008 - (Release V1.0.1)
FIX - Splitter not registering that the speakers are removed when they get removed.
FIX - Sound still coming out of a removed speaker.
ADD - Currently playing label on the MusicX program.
FIX - 2 router bugs, in the form of typos. Networks should be more stable now. (Thanks to gmt2001 and Entuser!)
ADD - Feature so that if a player with V13 downloaded into their folder joins, it gives a big warning in