Aaah, the beautiful changelog, this OBVIOUSLY does not contain ALL the changes we have made nor the features we have added or removed.
If we had that, then our brains would have exploded a long time ago and this page (if written in paper) would have been covered in a goey substance.
- voteancient, so that regular players can become ancients if the admins have set rp_ancientvoting to 1
- Spawnpoints for all races on different planets (only for rp_stargateworlds_v2)
- The command /ancient, players will now have to vote to become Ancients (if allowed). Admins can still become ancients by writing rp_ancient "nick" in the console!
- The SG-Mod Fix, since a new version of SG-Mod by thebigalex has been released! (Version 0.8)
- Ancients are now Admin only, unless you write rp_add ancient "nick" 1 in the console,
which will temporarily add someone to the list so that they can use /ancient like admins can. You have to be an admin in the gamemode to use this command!
- Fixed VoteSgt, it now works properly.
- Fixed problem with the P90 and Beretta from thebigalex's pack being too powerful, halved the damage dealt on both and removed the secondary-mouse-click function for the P90 (which was basically an rpg, with infinite ammo).
(The fix is included in the Extras folder)
- Fixed all the broken admincommands, rp_sgt and such commands should now work.
- The playermodels are not chosen randomly for the classes selected, will be fixed in future versions.
- Weapon sets for all classes.
- Various playermodels to fit with the classes, having issues with the gamemode not randomly selecting them, will be fixed in a future version.
- Weapon sets for the /buyshipment and /drop functions and more.
- Changed the classnames to more appropiate ones.
- Edited the helpvgui and the other helpfiles to suit the gamemode
- Some of the class names but not all.
- Started working on the helpvgui.
- Converted the gamemode from DarkRP to StargateRP