The world of Minecraft in Trouble in Terrorist Town!
Version: Beta 5
Played by UberHaxorNova and SeaNanners:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-GuejZswiIhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyK5_j32f6I
A) 6 Traitor traps:
1. Transform water into lava. (not wine)
2. Break glass and let innocent men fall into/onto a cliffs' rock.
3. Break glass and trap those innocents in a dungeon filled with lava!
4. Release the breaks on the TNT minecart, don't come to close! *
5. Change the Nether teleportation location, leading to a death fall into lava.
6. Break a small nether area (with glowstone) and let the innonce fall into lava.
* You can block the TNT near the lighthouse, building a brick wall! (The bricks are in the Nether)
B) Traitor tester:
Test your subject by pulling the lever.
Open the death hatch with a button.
Green = Innocent.
Blue = Detective.
Red = Traitor.
C) 2 Traitor rooms, only accesable for traitors
A small rock with a torchlight on-top of it. Has 2 doors.
It contains the button for changing the nether portal location, a lever for releasing the TNT minecart and a body incinerator (*picture 3).
A small Traitor cave, under the lighthouse. Accessable via the water. Note; must break iron ores to get in. (*picture 1 & 2)
Changed the skybox (no more 3d skybox)
Slight change in the nether visuals, added more blocks.
Added the second traitor room (Check section "C" for location)
Removed the silly moving water.
Added a teleportation to "The End" (*picture 3) when the diamond block objective is completed.
Added another small cave under the small river side. (*picture 8)
Updated all the textures to have sharp edges, no more blurry textures.
-other unlisted small changes-
Few remaining errors/issues:
Fog is not re-enabled after the round is completed by the innocent's objective (the diamond block)
Some netherblocks are slightly cut off. (You have no visual on that)