Originally uploaded by sk89q on 15th October 2010 16:51 pm
This is a HUD for mostly sandbox players. Unless you play sandbox, it will likely not be useful. I posted this on the forums two weeks ago already.
* Entity and player information for the object in your crosshair.
* Highlighting of selected entities by displaying their coordinate triads, bounding boxes, velocity vectors, class names, model paths, and/or materials.
* An entity filtering engine that allows exact selection of entities based on properties of the entity (material, model, class, distance away from you, etc.).
* Trace of the path of movement for an entity, with customizable data collection intervals and customizable data point history size.
* Colorful display of resource names in Stranded.
* Context-sensitive mouse gesture menu for Stranded.
* Customizable mouse gesture menu for Sandbox.
* Trace of an orthogonal line to a surface.
* Analysis of reflections, with adjustable number of bounces.
* Path measurement tools, with multiple point and polygon support.
* HUD display of player names, player bounding boxes, and player locations.
* A powerful flashlight for illuminating those dark rooms.
* A sound browser, listing sounds only from the GCF files.
* In-fix notation calculator with variable support.
* Free spectate mode.
* Usermessage debugger, allowing you to view a list of the usermessages being sent down the line, as well as their frequency and number. Wiremod umsgs and Titan umsgs can be decoded.
Get the SVN here (recommended):http://saitohud.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/src/SaitoHUD/
Disclaimer: The project started a year ago and I haven't played Gmod in weeks now.