This map is leaked and not optimized! Using this map may drop your fps.
The first Version of Viruslabs.
Some Stuff has changed, read the changelog ;D
While testing this map i saw that there are only a few people who have Episode one cuz of that im Planning V2 using Counter-Strike: Source and adding a whole new area!
IMPORTANT: You need Episode 1 and Counter-Strike: Source to see some models, textures and hear some sounds!
Final Stage Version 1:
- (Added) Dustmotes
- (Added) Dustclouds
- (Added) A Background Alarm system with randomly chosing 5 sounds (Episode One needed!!!)
- (Added) Some kind of wall climb spot in the big Lab room with the Generator seen in Kleiners lab in Half-Life 2
- (Fixed) The door of the office now opens in both directions!
- (Added) Workbench now moved inside the Office! Don't think Zombies dont have a chance if humans use it for cade!
Intelligent and skilled zombies will know how to break it!
- (Added) THE RADIOACTIVE SOUP HAS A FILTER NOW! =D Zombies don't get hurt anymore
- (Added) Some more Spawnpoints for zombies!
- (Changed) Human Spawnpoints are now spread over the whole map (Sure there are NO Human Spawns in zombie spawn areas!)
- (Changed) Lights seem to be more balanced now!
- (Changed) Vent Floor now has 1000 Strength except of 2000!
- (Changed) some Wooden planks and breakable Brushes have now lowered Strenght!
- (Added) Some Counter-Strike: Source stuff :)
- (Removed) Container Spawn and the Vent behind it!
- (Added) A room with radioactive waste
- (Changed) Vent Floor is now Breakable to prevent humans to camp there
if broke they fall in the room with the radioactive waste!
- (Added) Some new sounds
- (Fixed) Some Cubemaps
- (Added) Some lols
- (Fixed) Missplaced Nodraw textures
- (New) textrues in some rooms
- (New) Lights
- (New) Lock/Unlock buttons
- (Removed) costum content like songs and textures
- (Fixed) Wincade on Locked room (removed workbench there)
- (Changed/Added) Sounds
- (Removed) annoying A
This download looks like a map. You need to place it in your maps folder inside the Garry's Mod folder.
You should end up with a directory structure similar to below
darkmefiles, auguzj.-, provorova.70, Mike Schmidt Fnaf1, manu2001, alexneaga785, claudiiode080, gamestationgamingve, dyokimura, garettrocc, kaitlyndhenley, ansiritsa, comic01lady, Online Freeman, J.Raul, gabrielhill98, unclebody, kuroyami1333, Starscream, estebitanvillacres, uhnoo, Onslaught, Mister Norsemann, re15revisited, Australien, axelnievas22, isaiah4369, alejomolina510, danekstrakos, serkan_guler18, Saysay, Saysay, SKULL_Gamer, Davmark298, fromentvalerie, absza01, Achraf Ghosts Killer, patatex111, lf1498, victorraywining, Saysay111, Stryker118, originalgvp, oRavenix, Korect, guy8681, ZOMBIESxRxBEAST, JeffreyWoods28, The CHAD Carolean, himog +9 others