It's Autumn again and it's time for the harvest! Fruit will drop from a giant tree in the centre of the map's playing field. It will be free for all and each player will be given a basket, which they must catch fruit in to gain score. There will be 4 fruits in total, each will give a different amount of points: Super Apple = 7, Apple = 3, Orange = 2, Pear = 1. To make this more fun/challenging, large conkers will also drop from the tree, which players must avoid as getting hit by one will kill you permanently (for that round) and cause you to lose 10 points. When a large conker hits the ground, that piece of ground will give way. (The map's floor consists of a 14x14 "grid".) To add some more interactivity with other players, a minor melee system is also be featured in this gamemode. This melee system allows players to push (punch) other players, at the cost of 1 score.
Rounds will last up to 90 seconds. Should everyone have died before the time is up, the round will end, points will be tallied up and a winner chosen. Should anyone still be alive, then scores will be counted once the time is up. Once a new round has begun, the map's floor will be reset, as will scores and players' lives.
Ricki "Anima" Hales: Coder
Marc "Kathar" Hales: Modeller, Texturer, Mapper
Jonny "Blackjack" Girvan: Modeller, Texturer
* Implemented a help/instructions menu (F1)
* Included an always visible HUD-based round timer
* Added installation instructions (readme.txt) to download
* Added effects for when a conker destroys some land
* Decreased conker spawning time
* Fruits no longer "explode" if there is no land to collide with
* Initiate "Sudden Death" mode (conker spawning only) if round ends and 1st/2nd leading players have the same score.
* Oranges had "black" faces for some people
* Refined melee "hit" syncing
* Super apple's leaf looked completely white from below
* Basket sometimes moves out of intended position
* Second in the lead breaki