Originally uploaded by Master Chris on 21st July 2008 16:34 pm
This pack has all the vehicles from the dead half life 2 modification called Fueled. All these vehicles have been converted to work with Garry's mod 11 (The one with the EP2 engine update), this pack also contains new sound effects for each of the new cars and DarkNovaClan's latest Vehicle Upgrade pack which means that all these vehicles have working horns, lights and first person views. The skin tool is also included so you can use all the skins with ease.
V1.0 - initial release
V1.1 - PATCH, fixes the crashes caused by missing surfaceproperties scripts.
V1.2 - Added new keyvalues to the spawn scripts to make the cars spawn with all bodyparts attached and a colour, these can still be changed with console commands and the skin tool. (Thanks to blackops7799 for the code) Note* The caterham is giving me trouble and no matter what I do it still won't spawn with the proper bodygroup, this means it spawns without a windscreen but is otherwise OK.
- New spawnicons.
- Made the Lamborghini sounds easier on your ears, before they were too loud and sounded distorted, now they are more in line with the other sounds.
- Added a spawn list for the parts so you don't have to search for them.
- Added 'Tame' cars which won't slide around so easily. They won't replace the other cars but they are there for those people who can't handle the normal cars or want to go very fast without worrying about spinouts.
- A few minor changes to the scripts of the shelby and lambo so they both use gears more efficiently, also a slight power increase for the lambo.
- Four cars; Shelby Mustang GT500, Mini Cooper, Caterham 7 and Lamborghini Miura.
- Each car has removable body parts and wheels for comics and movies (examples below).
- Each car has a completely new set of sounds.
- Each car has working headlights, horns and proper first person views (credit to DarkNovaClan)
Here is the release thread: http://forums.facepunchstu