Originally uploaded by Generic Default on 6th June 2010 05:55 am
Try out the SVN if you want the newest version or if you are too lazy to click the download button above!
Here's the SVN linkhttp://generic-defaults-combat.googlecode.com/svn/gdcw/
Remember content on the SVN may be experimental.
This is the newest version. Fixed the ACOG scopes.
Well I've worked on these for a while now. About 2 months ago I tested a beta out on a server and people liked them so I'm releasing the official pack now. http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?p=22404959#post22404959
GDCW SWEPS - Assault pack
- GDCW guns fire entity bullets. This means bullets fly through the air before hitting targets, unlike the vast majority of sweps that just use the shootbullet function and instant traces. GDCW bullets have custom penetration, effects, and tracers.
- GDCW guns can be used by NPCs (Combine typically can't use these correctly). I want to emphasize this because so few other gun packs include this feature. When NPCs use these guns they seem to be a lot more trigger happy and combat is fast paced.
- GDCW guns have repositioned world models that fit in your hands instead of stick out of your stomach. This makes them ideal for NPCs and multiplayer.
- GDCW guns have multiple hold types for world models. You can shoulder the gun like a rifle (Default), hold it at the hip like a shotgun (ALT), or just idle with it passively (E). They have been fixed of the recent updates that make all guns hold like pistols.
- Custom flickering materials for the ACOG scopes and holo sights.
- This pack contains all of the stuff you need to use the weapons. Models, materials, sounds, and lua. Everything comes with download scripts so people joining your server will be able to see, hear, and use the guns without pink textures or error models or missing sounds.
This pack is for assault weapons.
- M4A1 } 3
- HK416 } 4
- AK47 } 4
- P90 } 4
15 guns total
Each type of gun has a model with;
Red Dot Sights *** (There is no red dot sigh