Originally uploaded by beaume0071 on 23rd November 2010 07:19 am
This Addon is an Update to the original GB Radial Menu " http://www.facepunch.com/threads/636375-GB-Radial-Menu"
Credit Goes to the orginal author FlyveHest.
This Addon has code from earthHunter's "toolsearch addon" http://forums.facepunchstudios.com/showthread.php?t=508781
Credit goes to original author Earthhunter.
This Addon Can coincide with the original Earthhunter searchtool, However i recommend a better more updated version that is completely rewritten named "Stool QuickSearch V2" http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=113485
Video to Demonstrate the new features:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTIwK1oQrrs
Because more people are downloading this then i thought. I want to post that a new version is in the works that includes sub menus. this project is not dead check back often. next step after this update is an svn :)
Copy the contents of the zip to the Addons folder in Garrysmod.
Press Q then goto the options tab and select the Gb-Radial menu then press the "Open radial menu settings" button to open up the menu.
* Project taken over by Chris Jenda
* Major Change, Added search feature to search every installed to for its convar.
* Added Edit Tool Button to edit a tool alredy in the list
* Apparently it is a REALLY bad idea to manipulate the array you are enumerating .. humdedum, major load bug fixed
* Renamed RCon to Con, don't know why I chose RCon to begin with :)
* You can now select if labels should be the same size (the size of the longest), or individually sized.
* A traceline can be drawn from screen-center to mouse cursor when selecting tools