Originally uploaded by ife. NERV on 19th January 2012 15:39 pm
YOU CAN GET "Extra Customizable Weaponry" HERE:http://filesmelt.com/dl/Extra_Customizable_Weaponry_1.08_1.zip
YOU REALLY SHOULD DOWNLOAD IT, AS IT IS REQUIRED FOR THE NEW UPDATE TO WORK WITH THE EXTRA WEAPONS.
I just felt like I forgot to test something!
/\ Fixed attaching a laser sight after attaching some other aim-assisting attachment making the aim-assisting attachment invisible
I am not going to set up an SVN. Get over it.
Ever wanted no additional viewmodels for various weapon attachments? Well guess what, this pack provides just what you wanted!
How to install:
1. Download and extract somewhere
2. Check if there is no duplicate folder called "Customizable Weaponry" inside
3. Cut/Copy-paste into your Addons folder
- Dynamic accuracy
- Dynamic recoil
- Additional first-person effects, such as gunfire heat and gunfire smoke
- Crosshair customization in the Q menu (Q > Utilities > Customizable Weaponry > Client)
- Global weapon behaviour for server admins in the Q menu (Q> Utilities > Customizable Weaponry > Admin)
- Super loading/Bullet chambering
- Manual reload
- Optimized (only 2 DTInts and 1 DTFloat)
- Console variable that slightly changes the weapon's origins
- Full compability with addons such as WAC, SCars, etc (or at least it should be that way)
- Custom ammo types (5.56x45 NATO, 7.62x39, 7.62x51, etc)
- Mouse wheel based zoom with sniper rifles
- Damage is affected by distance
- Thin surface penetration (disabled at the moment)
- Moving your mouse fast decreases your accuracy
- Melee system. Bind a key to cstm_melee, and you can melee stuff with your weapon!
- 2 Firemodes (semi-auto/automatic):
* Taking aim with an assault rifle while using the semi-auto firemode slightly increases your accuracy
- Various other customizations in the Q menu (Q > Utilities > Customizable Weaponry):
* You can customize your crosshair
* You can turn off various parts of your c