Originally uploaded by Master Chris on 11th May 2011 22:06 pm
Note * If you currently have Version 1 installed remove it before installing this version.
*New* Video of the Charger in action: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80c71HWPjpQ
A scratch made model of a 1969 Dodge Charger 426 Hemi, fully drivable and animated. Features custom sounds plus new lua features by Freemmaann.
Also features 9 skins and 4 switchable bodygroups for the light covers, bumble bee stripe and badges. Use the Bodygroup changer STool to switch between them: http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=84666
New lua features by Freemmaann include:
- A dynamic 3rd person camera for a more fluid driving experience.
- Dynamic headlights, turn signals, reversing lights, hazard lights, brake lights and running lights. Use 'F' key to control lights, tap for full beam, hold for running lights and hold while steering to activate turn signals.
- Door enter and exit sounds
- Freewheeling on vehicle exit (hold handbrake when you get out to stop this).
- Added new horn system, press 'R'
- Added VCMod 'Default' vehicles (Jalopy, HL2 Jeep with and without gun, Ep1 Van), these vehicles are equipped with the new VCMod features and are intended to fill a similar role to the VU-Mod HL2 vehicles.
- In car radio which can be controlled with:
',' (Next Station)
'.' (Previous Station)
- Passengers can switch seats using keys 1-9 and cycle through them sequentially with 0
All lua features can be configured/disabled from the menu under utilities.
VCMod was created by Freemmaann and is designed to replace the old VU-Mod system, it is recommended that you uninstall VU-Mod if you have it installed because it can occasionally cause minor conflicts with the vehicles in VCMod. If you are familiar with vehicle script editing then you can add the new VCMod features to your own vehicles.
This addon just contains the Dodge Charger and Freemmaann's default VCMod vehicles but if you like this pack then you can download the full version